Do you have a family heirloom that you are looking to repurpose? Are you looking to build a custom engagement ring for your loved one? Jewel in the Sea can help. With our many years of experience in jewelry design and creation and we would love to help make your visions come to life. Feel comfortable emailing, calling or coming in to explain what it is you’re looking to create and we will see how we can craft that for you.
If you are in need of a jewelry or watch appraisal, Jewel in the Sea is happy to assist you. Whether you are looking to insure a new piece or learn the value or an old one you’ve come to the right place. We utilize current market values of precious metals and gems, as well as gemological tools to aide in our analysis. Meet with Kate, our certified Graduate Gemologist, to determine the best type of appraisal to suit your needs. Our appraisal services range from gem identification to any and all insurance and estate appraisals. It is best to bring supporting documentation that you may have of your appraisal item (certificates, purchase receipts, warranties etc.). The finished appraisal is a comprehensive bound report outlining key details of your appraised item and value. Appraisals may take 10-14 business days to prepare depending.
We offer a full array of repair services at Jewel in the Sea. Services range from resetting stones, ring sizing, repairing damaged pieces, watch repair, watch band and battery replacing and more. We will be happy to take a look at your jewelry and map out a game plan for it’s repair or restoration. Please allow a minimum of 1 week turnaround on all repairs. Some repairs may require additional time. We also offer engraving services for most occasions.
Jewel in the Sea provides Ear Piercing Services by Appointment. Offering a variety of styles, all of our choices come sterile and are of surgical-grade stainless steel. The process is easy and includes Cleaning Solution and instructions on safe-care maintenance of your new earrings.
We truly enjoy providing this memorable service and do so with care and ease. Request an appointment today! All appointment requests will be confirmed via email or phone depending on availability.
- Jewel in the Sea provides Ear Piercing Services by Appointment
- Offering a variety of styles, all of our choices come sterile and are of surgical-grade stainless steel
- The process is easy and includes Cleaning Solution and instructions on safe-care maintenance of your new earrings
- All appointment requests will be confirmed via email or phone depending on availability
- We pierce ears only - Cartilage and seconds, thirds, fourths
- Several styles to choose from
- Children under the age of 18 need a parent/guardian’s permission
- Sorry, we do not pierce children under the age of 5
- Walk ins are welcome but appointments are encouraged to ensure availability
- Price is $100 – includes earrings and cleaning solution